Light up the Christmas season with this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit! With traditional Christmas designs and warm Christmas wishes, spread the light of Christmas with a gift box!
Check out the unboxing video now!
Looking for more ways to use the Warm Wishes Paper Pumpkin Kit? Our talented concept artists came up with a few fun takes on these products. Create different, seasonal projects that will bring on the Christmas spirit even more! Discover even more creative possibilities with Paper Pumpkin.
For more inspiration, make your way to our Pinterest profile to see more projects!
Warm Wishes Add-on Card
- Cut the brown house from the kit apart. Adhere the house front to the front of the card add-on.
- Create a 2-3/4" x 1-3/4" (7 x 4.4 cm) banner from the add-on envelope. Notch one side. Then, stamp and emboss the sentiment onto the banner using embossing powder and VersaMark Ink. Poke a hole in the top of the banner.
- Cut 24" (61 cm) of linen thread from the kit and tie through the hole of the banner, wrapping the thread around the interior of the card. To keep the banner in place, attach a Stampin’ Dimensional to the back of the banner and adhere to the card.
- Finish your card by adhering wreaths to the windows of the house front.
Supplies: Warm Wishes Paper Pumpkin Kit; Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes Add-On; VersaMark Pad; Basics Embossing Powder; Take Your Pick
'Tis The Season Card
- Cut a 11" x 4-1/4" (27.6 x 10.8 cm) card base from Crumb Cake cardstock and fold in half. Cut the blue house from the kit apart. Adhere the back panel of the house to the card base. Adhere the blue house front panel over the top of the card base at an adjacent angle.
- Using two circular tags from the kit, stamp the sentiment onto one of the tags, then apply a wreath sticker to the other tag. Adhere the wreath tag to the top of the blue house. Tie linen thread through the tag and adhere to the blue house, slightly overlapping the other tag.
- To finish your card, adhere a small wreath to the front of the door on the blue house.
Supplies: Warm Wishes Paper Pumpkin Kit; Crumb Cake cardstock
Warm Wishes Doorway Card
- Create a 7" x 6-1/2" (17.8 x 16.5 cm) card base with Basic White Thick Cardstock. Cut a 6-1/4" x 3-1/4" (15.9 x 8.3 cm) rectangle from Basic White Thick Cardstock and a 2-3/4" x 5-3/4" (7 x 14.6 cm) rectangle from Gray Granite Cardstock. Adhere the white rectangle to the front of the card base.
- Use a Paper Trimmer scoring blade to score the rectangular Gray Granite Cardstock. Lightly wipe a Whisper White ink pad over the top. Then, adhere the Gray Granite Cardstock to the card front, slightly off center.
- Stamp a row of front doors from the kit onto Watercolor Paper. Then cut into a 5-7/16" x 2-3/8" (13.8 x 6 cm) rectangle. Using Water Painters, paint the front door scenes and background of paper. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp and paint the dog and presents from the kit onto the paper. Then, fussy cut and adhere to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto Real Red Cardstock. Add embossing powder and heat emboss. Cut into a 2-1/2" x 1/2" (6.4 x 1.3 cm) banner, notching one side. Adhere the banner to the lower left side of the watercolored panel on the card front.
- For a finishing touch, place a few iridescent rhinestones to the card front.
Supplies: Warm Wishes Paper Pumpkin Kit; StazOn Pad; VersaMark Pad; Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite, Lemon Lolly, Misty Moonlight, Pecan Pie, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, and Whisper White Classic Stampin’ Pads; Gray Granite, Real Red, and Basic White Thick Cardstock; Watercolor Paper; Water Painters; Basics Embossing Powder; Heat tool; Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels; Paper Trimmer.
Can’t get enough of our coordinated crafting? We’ve hand-selected a parade of products that coordinate perfectly with this month’s kit! They align beautifully with the alternate Paper Pumpkin projects above, and are easy to find in our online store—all in one place
Click here to shop our coordinating products!
Whether you’ve chosen to replicate our crafts or create your own, we want to see what you’ve innovated and imagined! Share your work on social media using the hashtag #PaperPumpkin. We can’t wait to see your handmade creations!
Warm Wishes Refill
Keep spreading the light of Christmas to those around you with the Warm Wishes Refill and get all the paper supplies you need to create traditional Christmas gift packaging!
Stock up on supplies before they’re gone!
Meaningful Flowers Past Kit
Discover messages of friendship and loyalty in the flowers of the August Paper Pumpkin Past Kit! With beautiful flowers carrying a sweet meaning, this kit makes it easy to create special paper crafts that are personalized for your loved ones in both design and significance.
Discounted products are available to current subscribers only and are while supplies last – don’t miss out!
Coming Next Month
Send a wish of hope and encouragement to a friend with next month’s kit! The All The Best Paper Pumpkin Kit is all about sweet messages. Plus, it comes with an acetate box for you to store your finished cards and envelopes.
The subscription period for December's kit is between 11 November and 10 December. Click here to subscribe!
Monthly Stamp Set Case Insert
Did you know that we provide a printable stamp set case insert each month to help you store and organize your Paper Pumpkin stamp set and leftover supplies? Click here to download and print!